[OSGeo-Board] FW: About OSGeo promotion at GIS-IDEAS 2006

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Oct 31 08:48:56 PST 2006

[ discussion of putting budget together ]

Can Tyler do this alone?  If so, great!  But if not...

...then I'd go out on a limb and suggest a one-day-long "Foundation Budget Working Group" sprint for a small set of interested parties to do this and report back to the board.  The issue has been open long enough, its well past time to just lock some people in a room and get it done.

Would probably want folks like Tyler (ED, VisCom) and Frank (Prez, Fundraising) and Gary (vast experience, Treasurer).  (If it were close, I'd be willing to participate of course (hint, I love Vancouver, BC)).

Just a thought...

-mpg