[OSGeo-Board] Next BOD Conference Call

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 21 06:07:52 PDT 2006

Thanks Laura,

Will a delay of another week also result in a delay in hiring of our ED?
  If not -- then this timing sounds fine ... but if we need to have a
board meeting to look at anything for hiring the ED, I'd prefer we do
that sooner than later.

Regarding the job description, and payroll vendor service, I'd be happy
voting on this via mailing list to keep things moving.

Dave