[Board] Italian Local Chapter

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 29 00:56:32 PST 2007

Below is the request for starting an official Italian Local Chapter.
This group is very large already and are very inspiring to deal with,
from my experience.

The information is very complete and I ask them to provide links or
more information about companies and organisations that support the
idea of a local chapter.  I see there are now links for some of the
names on the wiki page.

Can we add this to Friday's meeting agenda to vote on?

Tyler

Begin forwarded message: