[Board] Financial Summary - June 2007

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 22 11:49:49 PDT 2007

As requested, we've worked together to produce a financial report.
Please find attached, a PDF that includes a general summary and a
detailed breakdown of our expenses.

To summarise...
- Overall we are looking okay to cover current expenses, but are
limited to not being able to do much more.
- Expenses and revenue from FOSS4G have been included here for the
first time.  This is the item with the highest risk as we not already
have the conference support $100k saved up to cover cost overruns, etc.
- In some cases the 2006-2007 Budget had items that do not currently
apply or do not have a clear plan or funds allocated (i.e. binary
distribution, VisCom budget) - so I left them at a minimal level.

Please review and send me any questions.  I hope you find the
summaries useful.

Sincerely,
Tyler

p.s. Thanks to Ken and Frans, at Autodesk, for their help to me
getting this together