[Board] Board Meeting, May 18th

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu May 17 15:43:21 PDT 2007

Folks,

This is a reminder of our board meeting tomorrow.  It seems I was a bit
mixed up earlier with regard to daylight savings time and had it listed
at 16:00UTC, but 15:00UTC will put it at our usual time in north america
so I have adjusted it to 15:00 UTC (8:00am pacific, 11:00am eastern time).
Everyone is encouraged to check the fixed time link to verify their local
time for the meeting.

Agenda is at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Twenty_Seventh_Board_Meeting

I've dropped financial reporting from this meeting, and I see a few other
items have been added and that the geotools issues are being rationalized.

See you tomorrow!