[Board] Re: First Finance Meeting - and Budget Info

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 1 14:46:23 PDT 2007

Finance Committee,

Well - although we had trouble getting our first meeting off the
ground, I did have an excellent meeting with Ken and Tyler yesterday
concerning my own Treasurer role, and the role of the Finance
Committee. We also spent some time on a first pass over the budget
and review process for the future. I will summarize for the board
tomorrow.

I'd like to pin down a second try for our "first" Finance Committee
meeting for Friday, November 16 at 9AM Pacific, noon Eastern
(hopefully that's a bit more of a reasonable time for Jo as well)

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/1st_Finance_Committee_Meeting

The primary goal for our first meeting will be to review the OSGeo
2008 budget with a goal of presenting a recommended budget to the
board for approval.

Please let me know if anyone has conflicts with this date/time.

Dave