[Board] Next board meeting

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Aug 1 01:10:27 PDT 2008

Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
> Hi all,
> Unfortunately due my move from Italy to The Netherlands I was unable to
> attend last board meeting. Now I would like to understand if 8 August is
> a good date for most of us for the next board meeting? I won't be able
> to make it in that week due to holidays, so I would prefer any day the
> week after but I also realize that's not in line with the general
> practice. So in case there are more of us that have preference for
> another week, that would be great, otherwise so be it :-)
> Also congratulations to the new board members and thanks to the outgoing
> ones!
> Ciao,
> Jeroen

I have not heard back of a confirmation? Unfortunately I will be traveling but will try to dial in via mobile phone.

I suggest that we discuss whether we should allow for proxies to make sure that we have quorum. There are several options how to do this but I do not know whether Delaware law allows for this at all.

Best regards,
Arnulf.