[Board] Motion: Award FOSS4G2010 Conference Hosting to Barcelona, Spain team

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Dec 23 05:20:15 PST 2008

Hi all,
I believe that we actually do quite well, 8 out of 9 directors responded within a mere 11 hours after the motion has been sent, this is way better than "just good". Hey, we live on a ball with different time zones and all...

I just got Jo on the phone and she will send an email today.

Thanks,
Arnulf

PS: