[Board] D&O Insurance

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 29 10:41:24 PST 2008

Hi all,
I've had directors and officers insurance on the back burner for too
long.  I have a very old quote for getting coverage for about
$3,100.  The point is to protect you and other OSGeo officers from
liabilities.  I would like to pursue this still but want to get
approval to spend that amount before starting down the track again.
The topic came up recently on a non profit technology foundations
list I'm on and reminded me of its importance.

Last year I was asked to pursue it but didn't get it completed all
the way.  Can I get a nod of approval to carry on with getting quotes
again and following through with payment?

Tyler
p.s. will send confidential quote in other email