[Board] notice: SAC approval of Request for Services for OSGeo4W project

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Mar 28 08:34:14 PDT 2008

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Board,
>
> SAC has voted to approve a Request for Services for the OSGeo4W project.
>   Shawn Barnes has volunteered to be the administrator for the new Trac
> and SVN instances.

Folks,

To clarify this is our notice of opportunity to object to SAC providing
hosting for the OSGeo4W project (for instance on legal, or strategic grounds).

OSGeo4W is an win32 installer for a variety of OSGeo and other FOSS project
software.  Principle contributors include myself, Jeff, and Assefa.  You can
read more about it at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo4W