[Board] Teach-in 2009

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue May 27 08:09:25 PDT 2008

Jo,

I would suggest you spend a bit of time writing down a positive
alternate proposal before the next board meeting, because as it stands
right now, the three future paths are:

- the event happens as proposed
- the event doesn't happen
- the event happens, but without any OSGeo branding

And based on my reading of your comments, none of the above is
consistent with what I think you are thinking.

Paul