[Board] Board Meeting - next try

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Nov 11 03:33:32 PST 2008

Hello,
it was suggested to have the next board meeting on Thursday and two hours later. That would be 17:00 UTC on 2008-11-13.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=13&year=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0

Alternatively we just move one full week ahead and two hours later 17:00 UTC on 2008-11-14:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=14&year=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0

Or we keep it at the same hour 15:00 UTC on 2008-11-14:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=14&year=2008&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

Can we get quorum on any of these dates? I want to avoid using doodle because we should really keep a regular date. So please answer which of those dates would suit you best and keep all this time shifting and time zones in mind.

Thank you.

The Agenda is unchanged but already full and people are waiting for us to officially accept Local Chapter formation so it would be really good if we could manage to get this done this week.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl