[Board] Conference call line is dead!

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 14 15:02:01 PST 2008

Our conference call setup was handled through a service that Autodesk
provided for the last couple years.  That service expired yesterday,
so at the moment we have no conference call line.

I had been in contact with the vendor previously, trying to see how/
if we could move the service over to OSGeo accounts.  The plan was to
have OSGeo take over billing and management of the line, but I hadn't
completed that in time.  I wasn't aware of this drop-dead date, but
am doing all I can to try to find out the costs and potential
solutions from their support staff.

Sorry it popped up suddenly like this.  We're a bit stuck at the
moment.  It is likely a good time to look at other communication
options.  How did things go with Skype earlier for the board call?

Tyler