[Board] 2010 Hosting RFP

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 22 13:07:04 PDT 2008

Board,

The 2010 RFP[1]  is now ready for final board approval.  Board members
who have responded to my initial message are in support of the RFP (Ari,
Paul, Arnulf).  If we can consider it approved by the board, then I will
continue with the next steps, such as a message to the discuss list and
a news item sent to news_item at osgeo.org.

Note that I plan to mention the 2009 conference briefly in this
announcement, so I have asked the 2009 local committee if the
announcement can point to an appropriate 2009 web page...so the
announcement is on hold until their response.

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp

-jeff

>>> http://www.osgeo.org/sites/osgeo.org/files/webfiles/conference/rfp/2010/osgeo-conference-2010-request-for-proposal.pdf

--