[Board] Re: [Foss4g2009] OSGeo AGM at FOSS4G?

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Tue Feb 3 14:47:05 PST 2009

Hi All,
I like the idea of just having the committees present and have more
time for discussion around that. Projects can indeed very well do
their state of the art presentations during the conference. The AGM is
kind of the only moment for committees, sponsors, board and so to
connect face to face.
And indeed schedule it during the first days somewhere instead of all
the way at the end.
Ciao,
Jeroen