Board Meeting 2009-01-09 - January 9th, 2009, 17h00 UTC (was Re: [Board] Friday's meeting)

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Jan 9 07:08:00 PST 2009

Hi All,
this is a reminder that we are meeting in roughly 2 hours. Markus will
invite you to the Skype conference call (as I am on a potentially flaky
line). Please read through the items beforehand so that we can proceed
efficiently, you find all linked from:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2009-01-09

Lots of items but none of them seem to need a lot of discussion, basically
straight forward issues.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

On Tue, January 6, 2009 15:56, Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) wrote:
> Hi all,
> I will be available this week Friday but not next week. I'll start the
> Skype conf call.
>

> Board Meeting 2009-01-09 - January 9th, 2009, 17h00 UTC
>

> I suggest to keep the date and have the meeting as planned. We should try
>  to fix meeting dates in a regular manner and rather not push them around
>  too much as this causes too much confusion. To make this easier I added
> confirming the next date as last agenda point. If you know you can't make
>  it in advance please send an email or  hack the Wiki.
>
> Thanks and have a good new year and all (I am currently relaxing in Peru
> and can only recommend taking a few days off... :-)
>
> Best regards,
> Arnulf.
>

> On Mon, January 5, 2009 19:49, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>
>> Robert Bray wrote:
>>

>>> Given that is at least 2 absences, maybe we should postpone a week?
>>>

>> Bob,
>>

>> I'm not aware of pressing topics for this Friday's meeting, so I
>> wouldn't mind deferring it a week.  I vaguely recall that Arnulf was not
>>  expecting to chair due to travel, is that right?  Who was going to
>> chair? They would
>> presumably be the one to "make the call" on whether the meeting will
>> happen.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> --
>> ---------------------------------------+--------------------------------
>> --
>> ----
>> I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam,
>> warmerdam at pobox.com light and sound - activate the windows |
>> http://pobox.com/~warmerdam
>> and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for Rent

> Arnulf Christl
> http://www.wheregroup.com

Arnulf Christl
President OSGeo