[Board] Report of the interim mini f2f Board Meeting with CEO & next regular meeting

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Jul 7 13:34:16 PDT 2009

>>> comfortable day of the week and meet on Thursdays. I propose that we have
>>> our next meeting next week Thursday at 15:00 UTC [1], please confirm that
>>> you can make it. (And check your Skype account if we cannot manage to get
>>> a viable alternative in place by then)

[checks] Sure, I can make this Thursday if needed. It is working hours for me
but this will be one of the last board meetings i'll attend anyway...
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2009-07-09

Becky Hogge, the ex-ED of Open Rights Group now OKF board member reckons
that a month a head is late to *reschedule* a board meeting, let alone
to plan it :)

be well,

jo