[Board] Re: F2F meeting

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Nov 8 04:33:36 PST 2009

Hi Arnulf, Ravi,

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) wrote:
> Ravi,
> I can follow you for the first part. I do not understand "The philosophy
> of OSGeo translating into priorities will make a local chapter spend their
> meager resources in organising awareness." though. Can you please explain?

I guess, what Ravi means is the he might as well spend his (OSGeo-India
Chapter's) meager resources to organize an OSGeo awareness campaign
(workshop's, seminars etc.) in India.

Could be worth considering to have an F2F in Ravi's home turf.
That would kill two birds with one stone.

Best regards

Venka