[Board] 501c3 application

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:02:29 PST 2009

It seems incredibly odd that the application has taken this long.  The
Sahana Software Foundation went through the entire 501c3 process in just a
couple months this summer (another open source software supporting
foundation).  If things continue to take this long, I can get you all in
contact with the folks who pushed the Sahana paperwork through.