[Board] Fwd: [Foss4g2010] subscriptions

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Nov 27 11:26:05 PST 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Lorenzo Becchi <lorenzo at ominiverdi.com> wrote:
> hi guys, I'm happy we have a little bit of action in this list, finally.
>
> I don't know why there is all this interest now about prices when you have
> been approving this budget with same prices one year ago. I've heard no
> comments at that time.

One year ago, during the selection process, the budget was used only
as an order-of-magnitude check on "have these guys done due diligence
on their plans". That is a long way from saying the budget has been
"approved".

Slow down!

> We will publish the result ASAP because it's time to open the gates.

The board signed a contract without a full budget review, but I don't
know that that means they never wanted to do one. One of the things
requested at the time the contract was signed was an up-to-date budget
in EUR.

P.