[Board] Re: 2010 Board Rep

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Nov 27 12:41:17 PST 2009

Further to this, in general the LOC should have

(a) a board rep and
(b) a past conference chair.

I'd suggest for (a) that Arnulf would be an excellent candidate, in
particular since he doesn't have time zone issues keeping him from
participating in conference calls and so on. For (b) it would be
exceptional if Claude would agree to taking on that role, with his
experience in the European market and the 2006 conference.

Paul