New Board Meeting on 2010-04-08 ! (was: Re: [Board] Board meeting this week)

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 6 13:16:43 PDT 2010

Folks,
please make sure to attend the next meeting [1], the agenda is growing a
beard. Ideally we can discuss some of the potentially controversial
issues on the list before we meet, or at least make sure that we are all
well prepared.

...and add to the agenda, obviously.

If you cannot attend please answer asap so that we can plan on how to
proceed.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-04-08

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Just a reminder of the board meeting later this week:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-04-01
>
> At this time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=04&day=01&hour=15&min=0&sec=0
>
> I can either skype us together again or use the call-in number if Chris
> is willing to set that up again.  Skype worked pretty well last time, if
> I remember right, so I don't mind coordinating that.
>
> See you there!

Arnulf Christl
President OSGeo
http://www.osgeo.org