[Board] Coordinating with OGC

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Wed Feb 3 12:37:03 PST 2010

Hi Jo,
Indeed we work on OGC & INSPIRE standards support & testing in GeoNetwork. Currently GeoCat is supporting both the Dutch, Swiss as well as the Nordic Initiative you mentioned below. Much effort is put in ensuring INSPIRE compliance. I should look into the opportunities offered by OGC more to support these developments from their side (confess I have neglected that for quite a while). And for sure we will work on writing up how GeoNetwork is used in Europe.
Not sure this makes any sense, but at least you are updated a little bit on the GeoNetwork front.
Cheers,
Jeroen