[Board] Meeting minutes updated

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Feb 25 17:36:56 PST 2010

Related to that, I'm just trying to plan ahead, so I assume this is the
planned time for the next meeting:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-03-04

I will be traveling to Tokyo for 2 days of meetings at that time, so I'm
not sure of my availability...if I can't make it I will update the board
on my agenda item(s) through the mailing list.

-jeff