(item request) Re: [Board] Board Meeting 2010-03-04

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Mar 3 15:53:53 PST 2010

dear all,

On 03/03/2010 16:51, Arnulf Christl (aka Seven) wrote:
> as announced earlier I will probably not be able to make it to the board
> meeting tomorrow (thanks Tyler, Jeff for starting the Wiki page) as it
> is in the middle of the FOSSGIS conference. Please call me if you need
> quorum for any vote, I will then dial in from my mobile phone (Tyler has
> my number).

I'd like to request that the Board have a motion on supporting the Open
Response to the OS Consultation as per the Protocol. It has been edited
a little in response to comments.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATJnv_t9ROmXZGN0Yjk3ampfMjBmM2ZqZnpkMg&hl=en

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-03-04

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Protocol_for_requesting_letter_of_support

I reckon to put it through the interface at
http://osconsult.ernestmarples.com/ and link to it there.

> As you might have seen I have finally left the WhereGroup and work again
> back under my own brand now (http://www.metaspatial.net). Once I have
> sorted out the nitty gritty details of what that means I can focus on
> the more fun stuff in OSGeo again mid/end of March. Sorry for being a
> bit of a drop out, it took me a bit longer to get this done.

Arnulf, both glad and sorry to hear this. Lots of luck!

jo