[Board] Motion: Support visit to meet with the emerging Vietnam Chapter with funding

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Mar 7 05:01:25 PST 2010

Board,

I am only +0 since there is no existing policy nor (to my knowledge) a
policy draft. Additionally, we need to clarify when travels like this are a
marketing task or a real board travel (as Frank mentioned).

A clear policy is needed to avoid a future wave of requests based on this
one-time motion.

Best,
Markus