[Board] Board Meeting 2010-03-04

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 8 16:14:07 PST 2010

Minutes from last meeting are now posted:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-03-04#Minutes

And here is a list of the main decisions:
* MOTION: Chris motioned to adopt previous minutes, Markus seconded, all
were in favour.
* MOTION: Howard motions to adopt and approve Jo's support letter, with
caveat that she can make editorial changes as long as they are not
substantive changes. Frank seconded, all were in favour.
* MOTION: Ari motioned to accept recommendation to bring Geomajas into
incubation, Chris seconded, all were in favour.
* MOTION: Chris moved to have Tyler sign Africa event support letter,
Frank seconded, all were in favour.
* TODO: Frank to add updated voting language to charter elections page.
* MOTION: to close meeting: Markus moved, Howard seconded. All were in
favour.

Tyler