[Board] Re: Request for formal incorporation of OSGeo-Africa

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Mar 4 21:27:37 PST 2010

I am forwarding this e-mail to Gerald Fenoy
OSGeo Charter Member in France, who is working of
setting up a OSGeo Local Chapter in Senegal. I am
told that the Senegal Chapter will be
up and running soon and a launch event is
planned in April 2010.

to me OSGeo-Africa Chapter would be a gathering
of local chapters that will be established based
on regional, linguistic and other needs.

Best

Venka