[Board] September meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Aug 30 08:01:19 PDT 2011

On 11-08-30 07:49 AM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> On 11-08-29 06:25 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> \>
>> 1. I thought it was agreed, at the end of the voice call last month, to have
>> one this week. But maybe I misheard. I haven't heard from Arnulf on it,
>> though I set up a wiki page for the meeting.
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-09-01
>>

> I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this week.

Folks,

I'll plan to be available for this meeting, but I still can't skype so
I'd need someone to skype out to my cell number for the relavent voting.

I am not keen on the bulk of the call being voice.  I find the technical
problems (ie. poor sound quality, overlapping speech) make voice calls of
the board painful and I prefer IRC for the bulk of the work.

>> 4. Who is going to be attending the face-to-face (aka F2F) meeting after
>> FOSS4G? I suggest conferencing in those who can't make it, for at least part
>> of the meeting. Was a wiki page started for the agenda at this meeting? I'm
>> wiki search impaired for some reason...
>>

> I'll be there and will be coordinating with Chris Helm for the access GeoIQ's
> offices for the meeting.

I don't see the F2F meeting listed on the Board wiki page.  When is it?  I've
held off making booking my flight to try and accomodate it and must have
missed the announcement of the date and time.