[Board] September meeting

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Tue Aug 30 09:10:37 PDT 2011

My company recently got an office in Union Station too, just across the hall
from geoIQ. So we can use our space also/instead if necessary (but fine to
use geoIQ space too, of course). It's a short ride on the free 16th St bus
that runs right past the Sheraton. Look forward to seeing everyone in
Denver.

Cheers,
    Peter.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com