[Board] Fwd: Ingres geospatial program cancelled

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 13 07:53:58 PST 2011

FYI - Very sad news, unfortunately some changes at Ingres have affected their interest in sponsoring OSGeo.  Andrew has been a great advocate for OSGeo at Ingres and beyond through his work with http://www.fosslc.org,  Frank and I have thanked and wished him well, his email is below if you want to as well.

I'm guessing a few geospatial programmers will be looking for work opportunities in case you know others in need.

Tyler

Begin forwarded message: