[Board] Need your employer addresses for bank

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 13 16:15:52 PDT 2011

The main OSGeo bank account changes we are making have triggered a review of
our account that is delaying things being handed off to Daniel to manage.

They are asking for mailing address for all directors, including both home
(which I think I have) and for work which I'm sure I don't have.

Can you *each* please email me both addresses, phone would be good too, as
soon as possible so I can hand it off to them to process?

Thank you!
Tyler