[Board] OSGeo twitter

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 24 12:53:41 PDT 2011

Folks,

I have now reset the password and recorded it in the SAC
"primary admins secrets file".  Contact me if you need it for
tweeting.

Currently Mark Lucas and I are info at osgeo.org so I'm going
to assume the two of us are the designated tweeters.  I'm
still unclear on what committee the tweeting function should
belong to.

Best regards,
Frank