[Board] OSGeo twitter

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 26 11:56:48 PDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Michael P. Gerlek <mpg at flaxen.com> wrote:
> Just to be clear -
>
> Tyler said he'd handed something over to me, but Frakn & Mark now have this instead, yes?

Michael,

I'm sorry, I misunderstood that Tyler was throwing it over to the
board as a whole and I stepped in feeling responsibility for it
as it was labelled "info at osgeo.org".  I will send you the password
and consider you as primary twitterer.   It would still be nice if
we established where/how to document this role.

I presume some administrative emails related to the account will
continue to come to info at osgeo.org.  I'm not sure what to do
about this.  Perhaps I should add you to that alias?