[Board] docs for new directors

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Sep 19 14:22:28 PDT 2011

Thanks Tim,
the foundation should have provided this information much earlier and
not leave it to you to dig it up. I tend to forget that the processes
are not second nature to everybody in OSGeo...

We had an amendment to our bylaws some time back (Frank, do you have a
link on this?) allowing votes by email given all nine members participates.

Cheers,
Arnulf.

--
Exploring Space, Time and Mind