[Board] Next Board meeting Oct 6. (2011-10-06)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 22 09:29:39 PDT 2011

Hi Arnulf,

Glad you mentioned phone vs IRC.  Myself I wonder if this new Board is
interested in using phone instead of IRC (although I live on IRC, I find
IRC meetings are difficult to control, therefore last much longer).
With phone I believe we can keep the meeting to one hour and still hit
all of the agenda items, plus also feel a little more connected to the
rest of the Board members.

I just want to put this option out there for the new Board.

Thanks.

-jeff