[Board] Lists and aliases

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 27 13:04:03 PDT 2011

Just FYI - In an effort to start slowing my stream of non-critical emails, I've removed myself from the following OSGeo email aliases:

webmaster, info, dnscontact, news_item, paypal, cro, journal (not the mailing list though), finance-priv, planet, internal-edu (Academic network startup, not the edu mailing list), foss4gchair, foss4ginfo (foss4g aliases set with Peter and GITA).

It's worth reviewing the webmaster and dnscontact aliases with Alex/SAC to ensure they are covered if needed.

The only aliases I kept were my personal for tmitchell at osgeo.org which I hope to keep running, and the board-priv list which you might still want me on until we're done migrating.

I am also on many mailing lists, but I'll remove those later since we'll need them for communication in the interim.