[Board] Todo

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 29 11:34:12 PDT 2011

One thing that I think would be important to have soon is an up to date
members database, updated with the info collected in the last board
election, etc.

It does not need to be a fancy system, a simple spreadsheet with all the
member info that you've collected over the years would do for the time
being, unless you've already got something better.

As CRO (with a TODO to launch charter member election soon) I am willing
to take that on and be the keeper of the members database for the coming
year.

Daniel

On 11-09-29 02:26 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Just an FYI that thed top two primary tasks I'm focusing on (among
> others) are financials wrapup for smooth handoff, and systems migration
> to help get off our remaining hosted server. If I get all that done in
> the next few weeks then I'll be happy that I haven't left you in a lurch.
>

> Most of the other items are mainly communication and description of
> what's been done.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Tyler

Daniel Morissette