[Board] Todo

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 29 13:52:47 PDT 2011

On 11-09-29 04:20 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:

> As Markus noted, we do have a system up and running that is using http://civicrm.org - I've only used it for managing charter members, board members and tracking some sponsors.  Each year I bring it up but haven't found anyone on previous boards willing to help co-maintain it.

I heard of it but always thought it was still "under construction" and
don't remember being offered an account to access it. I agree it's a
secretary's job to be the keeper of such a system, but access to it
should be shared between all board members to make it really useful.

If the system is in place then getting access to it would be a first
step in increasing interest from board members to help keep it up to
date and alive.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/