[Board] Meeting timeslots

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:46:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm  quite fine with the slots, but not sure, if I will be available
Fridays during the evening (we are sometimes travelling and I can not
guarantee  internet connection on all places). I'm just pointing this
out for now and we may see, how often there will be conflict between
family journeys and OSGeo meetings.

CU this evening

Jachym