[Board] New OSGeo Donation link?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Fri Dec 7 08:35:44 PST 2012

On the subject of donations, I recommend adding Flattr
(https://flattr.com/) to the options.

I like it because it's easy to contribute small amounts on impulse, e.g.
"ogr2ogr just saved me an hour's worth of work today, here's a tip".
They also have subscription options.

cheers,

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst