[Board] Reports and Interview for the 2011 Annual Report

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 13 14:13:49 PST 2012

Landon,
thanks for this invitation. It is not your fault that there was no
report 2010 but just my own (I took to make this the president's job).

I would be happy to produce a report and outlook for 2011 but can only
deliver in about 4 weeks. If that is OK please note me down for a report.

If other members of the board feel like they can deliver earlier please
go ahead.

Best regards,
Arnulf

On 02/13/2012 02:07 PM, Landon Blake wrote:
> Board Members:
>
> I noticed today that in the past couple of years the Board would
> submit a regular report and a financial report to the OSGeo Journal
> Team for publication in the Annual Report. I'd like to extend an
> invitation to the Board to do the same for the 2011 Annual Report. I
> apologize that I missed this for the 2010 Annual Report.
>
> I'd also like to feature an interview with one of our Board members in
> the 2011 Annual Report issue. I can pick on some people personally for
> this, but I thought I would ask here first.
>
> This is all voluntary, of course. But I think communication from the
> Board in the Annual Report is a good thing, and a nice nod towards
> transparency. I'm sure others, like myself, would like to hear about
> recent changes on the board and the board's plans for 2012.
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Landon

President, OSGeo
http://www.osgeo.org