[Board] more Face to Face planning

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Tue Jan 3 07:30:10 PST 2012

Hi Jo, if you do stay on to check out the city (which I recommend - I
always try to do that when I'm in a new place, and Seattle is a cool city),
you might also want to consider a hotel more in the center of town. I use
hotwire.com a lot to get good rates - just checked and for the nights of
Feb 5 and 6 they have several good deals, including a 3 star near Pike
Place for $76 a night and a 4 star near the Space Needle for $94 a night.

Cheers,
    Peter.