[Board] FOSS4G 2013 Board Liaison

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Tue Jul 3 10:41:04 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I would like to volunteer to be the board liaison for FOSS4G 2013 in
Nottingham. As most of you probably know, I was Chair of FOSS4G 2011 in
Denver, and I am originally from the UK so that gives me an additional
interest in helping the UK team run a great conference. I'm not quite sure
of the protocol for choosing someone for this role, but I assume it makes
sense to propose a motion on it at the next board meeting? If anyone else
would like this role please speak up, I would be happy to let someone else
do it :). But equally if nobody else wants to, I will be happy to take it
on.

Cheers,
    Peter.