[Board] FOSS4G 2013 Board Liaison

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jul 3 10:56:30 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

Happy to +1 Peter- though don't forget you already have a built-in liaison-
though without quite as much experience at conference organisation (until
after September next year...)

Jo

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Peter Batty <peter at ebatty.com> wrote:

> I almost added that into my statement of qualifications :)
>

> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Michael P. Gerlek <mpg at flaxen.com> wrote:
>
>> +1, but only because you speak the same language as they do...
>>
>> .mpg
>>
>> On Jul 3, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Peter Batty <peter at ebatty.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > I would like to volunteer to be the board liaison for FOSS4G 2013 in
>> Nottingham. As most of you probably know, I was Chair of FOSS4G 2011 in
>> Denver, and I am originally from the UK so that gives me an additional
>> interest in helping the UK team run a great conference. I'm not quite sure
>> of the protocol for choosing someone for this role, but I assume it makes
>> sense to propose a motion on it at the next board meeting? If anyone else
>> would like this role please speak up, I would be happy to let someone else
>> do it :). But equally if nobody else wants to, I will be happy to take it
>> on.
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> >     Peter.

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.