[Board] Motion: Accept all 22 Nominees of 2012 as new OSGeo Charter Members

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Sat Jul 7 11:09:42 PDT 2012

Sorry, I'm not quite following this -  just to be clear - is Arnulf proposing we accept all 22 names as new charter members and skip the normal election process which would be for 20 new members?

As a practical matter that seems reasonable, but I always worry about changing the rules as we go along and setting bad precedents. Have we done this before?

.mpg