[Board] Potential location for AGM/Sol Katz etc

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 04:10:39 PDT 2012

Dear all,

It is very sad to see FOSS4G 2012 cancelled. Thanks Jo for suggesting OSGIS for potential venue for OSGeo AGM, Directors F2F etc. We will strongly support this suggestion. It will help send strong message that FOSS4G is strong and next year's FOSS4G  event is on track. It will be also good opportunity for Board members and other key OSGeo people to have F2F meeting and fieldvisit for FOSS4G 2013.

We are determined to ensure the success of FOSS4G and will do everything we can for this.

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand
Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Building
University of Nottingham
Tel: (0)115 82 32750
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~lgzwww/contacts/staffPages/SuchithAnand/Suchith%20Anand.htm
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/cgs/research/researchareas/opensourcegeospatialresearch.aspx
http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/
http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca/

Leading Open Geospatial Science through ICA Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies

Mission - Building up Open Source, Open Standards, Open Data research for bridging the digital divide