[Board] Potential location for AGM/Sol Katz etc

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 10 05:22:17 PDT 2012

Hi Jo,

I think it's very important that the Sol Katz Award carry on each year
(it's such a great honor); I like your plan to award it at OSGIS in
September.  I'd note though that that means the Sol Katz selection
committee needs to start that process, so, the sooner the
location/timing is decided the better.

-jeff