[Board] First Latin American Conference of Free and Open Source GIS

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Jul 23 03:34:39 PDT 2012

Maria,
thank you for the invitation and I am happy to participate remotely.
We can plan to do something Online but I recommend to also have a
video recording as backup in case Online connectivity fails us.

Please note that I will not be president of OSGeo at that time, my
term as Director runs out in a few weeks. So if you would rather want
to have someone from the active board you will have to either contact
the remaining directors through this list now or wait until after the
elections (15 August).

I am still on the list of Voting Members for the Spanish Local
Chapter, so in case you want me to provide an introduction to OSGeo
anyway please let me know if you would like to have it in English or
Spanish (or German... :-). Maybe a combination of English Slides and
Spanish voice-over or vice versa would also work. Just let me know
your thoughts.

Best regards,
Arnulf

- --