[Board] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Board elections Voting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 24 07:25:45 PDT 2012

With a bit of Googling I found a decision to make this change in the
October 2009 board meeting minutes:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2009-10-08

But then the action item seems to have never been executed and the Board
Election Procedure was never updated to reflect this change:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Election_Procedure

However, in the 2010 election, PaulR started applying this new way of
voting:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2010

And I repeated the same when I was CRO in 2011:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2011

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette